5.25.2004

Ask MetaFilter | Community Weblog: "Ok folks, show me your whimsical side. My wife is quite a gardener and she's always out there bending down, pulling weeds, digging, etc. I thought it would be fun to occasionally stick things under the plants for her to stumble upon. Star Wars figures having tea, little elves napping, Lego construction crews, small billboards with cute signs, etc. I want to make it look like there's a little community of miniature garden people living in the dirt. I know she'd appreciate the effort. I need more ideas.
posted by bondcliff at 9:43 AM PST "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm thinking a Vietnam VC camp being attacked by americans and when she hits the little trip wire napalm goes up... just watched two war movies... still coming down.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home