12.06.2006

go, little children, and love this man and his music, Jonathan Coulton. Lots of free songs and $1 a piece for the others. Fantastic.

from skullcrasher mountain:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you
But I get the feeling that you don’t like it
What’s with all the screaming?
You like monkeys, you like ponies
Maybe you don’t like monsters so much
Maybe I used too many monkeys
Isn’t it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?


And for that Christmas spirit,Greetings from
Chiron Beta Prime:

On every corner there’s a giant metal Santa Claus who watches over us with glowing red eyes. They carry weapons and they know if you’ve been bad or good. Not everybody’s good but everyone tries. And the rocks outside the airlock exude ammonia-scented snow. It’s like a Winter wonderland.

Merry Christmas from Chiron Beta Prime, where we’re working in a mine for our robot overlords. Did I say overlords? I meant protectors. Merry Christmas from Chiron Beta Prime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home